Sunday, June 6, 2010

Never See Monkey, But Monkey Still Do...

Everyone meet Seth Maxwell. Ten month old Climber Extraordinaire. One morning he woke up & decided... "Hey! I want to climb on something" & so he did. This was actually the second morning or his climbing adventures. The first was on top of a Tupperware storage bin that I use to hold the bedroom door open.
I must admit that I am proud of my son. It seemed like it was going to take forever for him to get to where he would do anything besides roll & army crawl. But here we are... everyday he does something new to surprise me. Some days he even surprises me more than once. For instance, both times he has climbed up on something, he has been able to get himself back down to floor level without hurting himself or really scaring me. Impressive in my opinion but maybe that's just because I'm a biased Mommy.I guess I should have been keeping up with this blog thing from the very beginning because already things are beginning to vanish from my memory. It's only been, what seems like the blink of an eye, since he was born. I remember that day like it was just yesterday (*owie*) but some of the other stuff is slipping away. That is why i decided to start back blogging about things. I want to look back over this & remember. I want to share with other people how proud I am of my son & his accomplishments. I want to let other people get to know my family through my eyes. To grow to love them as I do.

1 comment:

Elisha said...

I can't wait to read the next post! :)