Monday, September 13, 2010

Bubbie's Frame

Being as though I didn't work while I was pregnant, nor do I now, I was always looking for something to do. Something to keep me busy. To make it worse, my husband was out in the field for about 30 days during my pregnancy also. I was super bored to say the least.

One day just sitting around I decided to make a picture frame for my little one. Hopping in the truck, I headed to the nearest craft store for some supplies.

A picture frame and some REALLY cute scrapbooking stickers later, here is what I came up with:

Photobucket


After making it, the glass got broken during the move to Texas. It sat off to the side forever because I just never got around to getting a new frame. Well, today I found a new frame for 50% and couldn't pass it up.

So, I re framed it and finally hung it in my son's room:

Photobucket

One Project completed, 1000 more to go. lol.


Jessica

No comments: