Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Etsy Find

I am pretty new to Etsy.com but love what all I see so far. Tonight I was surfing around & look what I found:

Photobucket

Daisy Metal Creations specializes in hand stamped jewelry (my fave I must add). I just happened upon her shop & found this cute necklace. Definitely placing her shop on my Favorites list & the necklace as well. Who knows, maybe I can get one with my little man's name on it someday soon.

So, Everyone head on over to check everything out. This wasn't the only treasure there to find....
♥,
Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting my work on your site! I would love to make a special necklace for you!
www.daisymetalcreations.etsy.com

Pixie said...

I heart Etsy dot com. I have spent hours browsing around that site. I'm going to head over to Daisy Metal Creations in a few mins and check it out! Thanks for the info!
Oh and thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm going to grab your button also. :)

Jamie

Mandy said...

LOVE etsy! I'll be sure to check her out! Glad you found my blog! Can't wait to get "more aquatinted" !!! :)