Friday, September 24, 2010

Freebie Friday

Photobucket


I'm not going to lie, I have those annoying white flakes known as Dandruff. It is something that I have battled since I was in high school. Constantly trying to find a shampoo that actually works. A shampoo that will mesh perfectly with my oily hair type. Yes, I have the absurd oily dandruff.

Well, I'm hoping that my search may be over. Thanks to Deal Wise Mommy I was able to request a free sample of the new Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo HERE.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Being the mother of an independent 1 year old, I know one thing is true: you can never have too many wipes. Disinfectant wipes, Diaper wipes, wipes, wipes, wipes. That is one reason that when I saw the offer for a FREE Tub Of Kandoo Wipes (1st 10,000) posted by Deal Wise Mommy , I rushed on over. & the tube is really cute too.

Photobucket


Hope these two freebies were a good start to my new series "Freebie Fridays" that I will be posting every Friday. Have any suggestions of where to find more freebies to share, let me know. Most freebies take 4-8weeks to ship so please be patient.

Enjoy!
♥,
Jessica

3 comments:

Pixie said...

You have won an award. Come claim it … http://www.flawlessbananas.com/

Nikki said...

Thanks Jessica for joining THE JOURNEY OF JOY...I joined you back!! Happy Blogging to you too:)

Nikki said...

Neat! Can you message me and let me know where to get the promotion button for my site?