Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Apologies

I wanted to take a short minute to apologize to my readers. I have been a terrible blogger today. It's like I have so many plans running loose in my mind but for some reason lack the "umph" to get up & make things happen. I don't know, I guess it's to be expected since I did just have a major organ removed but still... I disappoint myself.

But rest assured that there is a "To-Do" list on my Desktop. And a few new connection ideas brewing in my mind. I have a couple mentors & hoping to make some deals for some giveaways & such sometime in this century.

For tonight though, I must go get some sleep. I have not taken my pain meds at all today. Thought I'd play Super Mommie and pick Seth up while bathing him much to the Hubbie's dismay & protest. Needless to say, I should've listened (but what can I say?! I'm a hard headed momma). Now I must go take the medication, skip along the path to Dreamland, & hopefully sleep peacefully.

Just hang in there with me. I'm determined & convinced that I can do this. As long as I want it bad enough. & let me tell you... I WANT THIS!!

Goodnight Friends,
♥Jessica

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I know how you feel...I just wrote a similar post last week! Hang in there and do what you can - your loyal readers will still be here when you get back :)