Saturday, June 12, 2010

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer: In It To End Breast Cancer

So, Bubbie & I are wanting to participate in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this October when it's in Charlotte,NC. My Grandmother, his Great-Grandmother, was a Breast Cancer Survivor. Ever since I was old enough to comprehend everything, Breast Cancer Awareness has been close to my heart. I even have a pink ribbon tattooed on my chest. I also think it's important to raise your kids to have an awareness of such causes as Breast Cancer Awareness & such.

Why don't we just walk, you may be asking yourself... well, here's the thing- They want each walker to raise a donation amount of: $1800. We have until October to raise the money but not sure if I know enough people to be able to raise this amount or not. This is where you guys come in.

Who is willing to help us get the word out? Anyone willing to donate to the cause from their own pocket or help raise money to donate under my name? Anyone in Charlotte,NC want to form a team? I'm completely serious about wanting to do this. It is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time now. Will you guys help me make this possible? Or will I just have to wait till next year?

Let me know what you're thinking please... It'll help me figure out what my choices are with this. Thanks everyone!!

-Jessica & Bubbie
breast cancer awareness Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: