Saturday, August 21, 2010

We're Back!

Wow! It feels like it has been forever since I've written a post about my little Bubbie. In fact, he's still little but not as tiny as he once was *Sigh*... Guess it is inevitable & he's going to continue to grow. Some days I am wanting him to grow, other days I wish he'd stay the size he is now. Oh well, anyways- Just a rambling thought there. Anywho~ Oh- Guess what!

My Bubbie FINALLY started CRAWLING!!!!

Photobucket


Yes- it's very exciting. & to make things even better, he has started pulling himself up left & right. Love it!! The only issue, he doesn't know how to sit back down. haha. I know it's cruel to laugh but yeah, I still do sometimes. And well- after seeing what he does to my living room every morning... I don't feel so bad. Lol!

Photobucket


But yeah- I know this is short but he is finally awake from his nap. Going to go play some & then see what the rest of our day holds♥

No comments: