Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mommy's Confused & Concerned

I really have no clue what is going on with my Bubbie. He's always been really good when it comes to sleeping through the night. He'll wake a time or two through the night for a bottle but that's it. However, things have changed the past few nights.

Maybe it's the milk?
I had started Bubbie on whole milk when he turned 11months old because of a formula switch that didn't work too well, with only 1 month to go until the whole milk switch anyways. A day or so into the switch here came the waking up crying at nighttime. Sometimes screaming. & then... there was the solid white bowel movement. The very next day, Bubbie was back on strictly formula.
Now we are back to trying the whole milk. Only this time it's a gradual switch. I was thinking that a gradual switch would be okay but I'm not really sure at this point. There hasn't been any more weird/white bowel movements but there is now a really bad rash on the poor little guy's front & back... It's so pitiful & makes me want to cry. Not to mention, it's actually making him cry.
So is it the milk?!? I guess we'll see because I have decided to put him back on formula alone. Monday I'm calling & getting him a doctor's appointment. Until then, we're going to see if he goes back to sleeping thru the night without having the whole milk. But tonight so far, he's still waking up whimpering.

Whatever is wrong, I want to find out. Regardless as of what it is, all I know is that I just want my Happy Bubbie back!

♥the Tired & Concerned Mommy

No comments: