Monday, September 20, 2010

Paperback Swap

Hello fellow bloggers!

I was playing around online & rekindled an old love with a website that I was once very active on... Paperback Swap

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

I have been a member of this site for over 2 years, received 33 books, & sent 31 books. Saving approximately $148.50 because of the awesome way the website works.

Here's how the magic happens:

If you sign up under me, we both receive credits. I believe you still receive 2 free credits just for uploading 10 books that you are willing to trade. With those 2 credits you can go ahead and request 2 books from other members or an audio book which usually runs 2 credits.

With the 10 books that you post, when someone requests a book & you mail it to them, once it is received they mark it so & you get a credit for it. So with you mailing the book to them, you are practically getting a book for the small price of postage (usually $2.38 or so). Can't beat that in my opinion.

Some of the books that I've received & read from the site are:



Let me know if you, yourself, are a member of Paperback Swap so that I can 'Buddy' you. Also, if you sign up under me (just by clicking the banner near the beginning of this post) I'd love to know so I can thank you & see how you like it so far.

Hope to see you all there!!
♥,
Jessica

No comments: