Monday, September 13, 2010

Past Projects

Some months back I decided that I wanted to create some photo mattes & possibly sale them. A trip to the craft store & only 3 mattes later I decided that I couldn't make the ones I wanted without different frames (the stickers didn't work right with regular style frames). I quickly lost interest. I mean, taking care of an infant with my husband deployed. So here I am today sharing my 3 mattes with you guys. Who knows, maybe someone can suggest a frame what will work or something that will allow me to pick up & continue to use my "somewhat-okay talent".

Photobucket
This one cracked the side of the plastic frame when I tried placing the back on.

Photobucket
I thought this one was super cute.

Photobucket
I think this one is my favorite.

♥,
Jessica

2 comments:

Lauren @ 31diy said...

That is super cute! I don't have a baby, but maybe I could try making a photo matte for my furry girls' pictures. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! & it wouldn't be difficult to make them for your furbabies.