Monday, September 13, 2010

S'more Please

Taking time out of my cleaning & moving things around in the heat, I decided to check out one of my favorite blogs: Be Different... Act Normal. Boy am I glad I did!

I have to admit, I love my food. I love watching the Food Network when I'm sitting around the house (it's actually on right now) & looking at various recipes online. However, rarely do I make it to the store to get whatever ingredients that I need to make whatever it was that made me drool. After seeing the post that Lorie posted at Be Different... Act Normal though, this time is going to be different. I mean, look at them:

Photobucket


Lorie found these at Pick Something Creative & now I'm posting them here. The recipe can be HERE

Hope you enjoy & let me know if you give them a try. I'll definitely be baking them for my Soldier when he gets home!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Malanda @ Outnumbered by Little Boys! said...

Very cute blog! Following you from your post on SITS BlogFrog.

Stop by sometime and visit me @the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com

:)

Judy said...

These look great! Smores are one of my favorite things! (I've been known to toast marshmallows on my gas stove :P) I'll have to give these a try!!