Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pshhhewwww....

Photobucket


Alarm clock goes off at 8 o'clock this morning & the green flag dropped. I managed to feed, clean up, & bathe Bubbie. As well as brush my hair & teeth, get dressed, & chow down on some Pop tarts. Oh wait! Don't forget walking both dogs, one at a time while the other stayed in the apartment barking their head off bc they wanted to go as well. All of this & Bubbie and I still made it to the Dollar Tree by 9:30am.

After browsing around Dollar Tree and finding some awesome accent gems, that I can use for my 'Baking Sheet' calendar project, we were headed over to Wal-Mart to meet a lady who purchased something I had listed on BraggYardsales.com. Since we were already there- we went ahead & did the mid-month grocery shopping.

Poor little guy was falling asleep through out the store. Hence, the reason he passed out as soon as the truck was cranked & headed towards home. Ahh, home sweet home. However, only long enough to drop off the cold items before heading back to the Wal-Mart parking lot to meet another lady who purchased 3 shirts that I had listed on BraggYardsales.com. Afterwards, it's back to the house I go.

& well, to make a long story short- it's 2:30pm and I am just now getting to sit down. Not for long though because I still have to:
-start on my Cookie Sheet Calendar
-hang up all the clothes on the new hangers I just got
-take the trash to the dumpster
-walk to check the mail
-cook yummy Manwich for dinner
-check out some stuff from Woman's Day on working from home
-Feed the Bubbie & the Hubbie
-Bathe the Bubbie (Hubbie can bathe himself. lol)
-Watch 'The Killers' that I rented from Redbox

All while finding time to rest, feed, & bathe myself.
Oh yeah--- & still find time to sleep before my day starts early in the am.
Get this though: I AM ALREADY EXHAUSTED. lol. Especially after reading all of the things I still have to get up from here to do.

Oh how I wish Energy Drinks worked for me.
energy drinks. Pictures, Images and Photos


I'm going to go now but be sure to check back to make sure I survived my day.

Jessica

2 comments:

Serene said...

Did you make it through? ;-)

Unknown said...

I did but friday morning I ended up in the hospital with pains that lead to my gall bladder getting removed. lol. So I'm not sure that one could say that I made it through completely. lol